Upcycling DIY projects with Windy City Live.
I did another segment on Windy City Live in Chicago for Goodwill. This time I showed a variety of DIY upcycling projects:
- Bowls from vinyl albums! All you need is an oven and 60 seconds!
- Denim tote bag and I Pad cover. Even the beginning sewer can do these.
- Various message boards made from picture frames.
Vinyl bowls are so easy, you can whip up a dozen in minutes. Your next sock hop party will be a hit.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
- Balance an album or 45 on a glass or metal bowl.
- Set the bowl and album on a cookie sheet and place in the oven
- Set your timer for 60 seconds and they’re done!
The records gently melt around the bowl. Amazingly simple and so much fun.