It’s almost fall, and who doesn’t want to get cozy and snuggle in front of a fire when the temperature drops. A quick make-over from summer to fall is easy. Everything used in this Re-Style was “borrowed” from another room in the house.
- Forget slip covers, give your sofa a new life with an old quilt.
- Move area rugs around for a totally new look.
- Put a side table in front of the sofa. Where else would you put your glass of wine?
- The off-white shade came from an unused lamp.
- A plaid blanket “thrown” across the back will come in handy on really chilly nights.
- Pillow covers were made from scraps of fabric and an old t-shirt. Practically free!
This room was virtually a no-cost make-over. Let me know what you did!