One of the easiest and fastest ways to update any room is to simply rearrange the furniture! You might need a little help moving the big pieces, but it’s a no-cost update.
- Move the sofa from one side of the room to the other to create a new conversational grouping
- Put the sofa in the middle of the room. Place a unique sofa table behind it for a new focal point
- Forget the TV and orient your furniture to the view outdoors.
- Arrange furniture on an angle instead of placing everything straight with the walls.
- Be sure to angle the area rug too
- Move furniture from one room to another