Here’s a simple last minute napkin ring project you can do in a snap and your kids can help too.
- Start with a paper towel tube and cut into 1 ½” pieces.
- Cut a plaid or other pretty ribbon to fit.
- Glue the ribbon to the tube.
- You can either wrap it around so the inside is covered or simply apply a piece to the front and the inside.
- Glue sticks work best. If you use spray glue, be sure to spray in a paper bag to avoid getting glue everywhere.
- Tie a bow around a little bell with 1/8” ribbon and glue to the front.
Voila! You have an instant festive touch to your Christmas table.